BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've become a bit addicted

One of the things that bothers me about our society is the pull to get women to dress provocatively. Is there a easier way to say, "I'm for sale"? I can hear the applause of father's agreeing that we girls need to cover up....I'm the girl who grew up in a home where my skirts had to be knee length and that didn't mean touching the top of the knee but covering my knee! I argued with my parent's all the time and will admit to being a bit rebellious at times when I finally was in charge of my own clothing shopping.

I learned this vital thing...I look much better, more attractive and even more appealing if I am properly covered! This in no way means I'm wearing turtle necks and ankle length skirts, in fact I tend to be fairly fashion forward, I get compliments on my clothes and general appearance all the time!

I love clothes, fashion, style, accessories and have recently been watching old episodes and clips of TLC's What Not To Wear. Be careful girls, it can be addicting! I like what they do, they encourage you to look your best, not to create something that isn't who you are and the keep things modest but super fashionable! Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB_bV1ac9o0

1 comments:

~jenna said...

so true, so hard to learn! so worth it!!