BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

I have a gift

     I have a gift that only I can give, it can only be given once and though I have no idea when I will be able to this gift away I know what I will wear on that day. I don’t know exactly who will receive this gift but I know that on that day that man will also be giving me the same gift. It is the most personal of gifts, the most precious gift I can ever give.
     This gift I have is something I value more highly than any other treasure I have. It is more important to me than any Christmas or birthday gift I will ever get or receive.

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23

     I have a desire to teach and encourage single girls and women on the gift and treasure that they hold in their grasp. This blog is set up to  encourage, entice conversation and mentor in this area.

0 comments: