BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dreaming

I dream of:
-Someone tall but not too tall.
-Someone with an attractive smileand a strong jaw.
-Someone who loves God more than he will ever love me.
-Someone with strong hands.
-Someone who will play cards with me.
-Someone who reminds me of my Grandpa, both of them.
-Someone who knows that a brown belt never goes with black shoes.
-Someone who likes road trips.
-Someone who stop me before I say something I will regret.
-Someone who will always make sure I'm breathing before he leaves for work.
-Someone who understands that sometimes you need more than one pair of shoes for an outfit.
-Someone who 'gets' my family.
-Someone who makes me laugh.
-Someone who will sleep closest to the door and walk on my left side.
-Someone who I can respect.
-Someone who is waiting for me.
-Someone who will ride roller coasters with me.
-Someone who will tell me I'm beautiful even with morning breath and scarry hair.
-Someone who will reach out to hold my hand before I reach for his.
-Someone who will lead me closer to God.
-Someone who will change our babies diapers without complaining.
-Someone who is ok with never eating seafoodm
-Someone who's hand fits nicely around his Bible.
-Someone who won't complain if I pick a chick flick.
-Someone who will call my parents Mom and Dad.
-Someone who I can depend on.
-Someone who my friends like.
-Someone who is willing to admit when he is wrong.
-Someone who is committed.
-Someone who serves.
-Someone who my dad approves.
-Someone who will never cause me to doubt.
-Someone who will go shopping with me.
-Someone who likes my friends.
-Someone who understands that spending $100 on my hair is worth it.
-Someone who will read to me.
-Someone who won't go to bed without me.
-Someone who will explain things to me that I don't understand.
-Someone who is passionate about God's word.
-Someone who isn't afraid to express emotions.
-Someone who knows how to kneel before the Lord.
-Someone who wil share their passions with me.
-Someone who will hold the door open for a lady.
-Someone who will paint my toe nails for me.
-Someone who will teach me new things.
-Someone who will always love me.

I'm not picky, I just know what I want!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I so love your list. Keep it and then compare the things that you love about Mr. Right that you would of never dreamed you love about Mr. Right,lol. Seriously, I love your list. They are so obtainable. The things that I love about Dave I never dreamed myself saying "I love that about him". I love sitting down watching Fox news with him and him answering all my questions about the "political word". I love that he has taught me to use spices that my mom didn't use very much. I love that he has taught me to eat foods that I would of never tried before or rarer than I normally order. I love that he orders my food for me even when the waitress looks @ us funny. Most of all I love that we are friends and not just two people co-existing in one house hold. Thanks for posting this. I wrote an entire page, just gave you the small version & sent the entire note to Dave. Thanks for reminding me of all the "unexpected things I love about Dave". Anxious to see who your Mr. Right will be & what unexpected things you will love about him :)

Andrea said...

Marcie!

I love this. It makes me more anxious to see who God has picked out for me. I am blessed by couples like you and Dave who are both serving the Lord and serving each other too with love.

I think I will see who is willing to share some of the unexpected things they love about their husbands and maybe compose a new blog post with their stories <3

Sandra Allen Lovelace said...

Okay, Dear Andrea. Now that's a very long list of criteria. The ONLY one I'm concerned about is the one where you say he has to "get your family". Now that could really be a deal-breaker.

Just sayin'.

;-) <3